Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whoa, what did i do before the computer?

Laundry perhaps?


Put away groceries...or maybe..
....just maybe unload the dishwasher before a bunch of dirty dishes pile up on the counter?!

Maybe its because i am a stay-at-home mom, or perhaps its because i had no idea what all was "out there"....but i sure do spend a lot of time on this thing lately.
Thanks to Facebook, this friend, this friend and this other culprit (among many others) I have learned all about socializing on the Internet. You can be alone, yet never feel lonely. I have reunited with old friends who i really missed and people i had forgotten, but wished i hadn't.
I suppose i won't spend too much time about the marvels of computer communicatin', for the people who are apt to read this have known about it LONG before i stumbled onto the scene. Until i checked the aforementioned friends' blogs, I didn't realize that November is National Blog-everyday-month, (or something like that). Since i can't even take care of business (note: pictures above) i'm not even going to set that goal (this year, at least). I'm just glad to be back on the scene. Many thanks to my friends who drug me here....i think.
So...that's not too interesting, i'm afraid, but i promised i'd blog more, so there you have it. That, and I couldn't stomach yet another Election Blog.

7 comments:

Ruby said...

i wish i knew how to keep the paragraphs separated once i publish. i also wish i could remember how to spell "separate".

Zay said...

hrm...well...
if you use a little bit of html coding on your blog...

as you are typing up a new blog post you can use this code:

place this doo hicky: <
then next with no space place this: br
and then the opposite doo hicky: >

put those items together with no space in between...

soooo...you be typing up:

one time i farted soooo loud

that the walls shook


you can also do the same with paragraphs if you use:

doo hicky: <
then the letter: p
and then close it with this doo hicky: >

if this doesn't make sense at all i might have to make a house visit to give you a lesson. :)

Ruby said...

I knew i could count on the Bloggin' Culprits to enlighten me!! Thanks!

Mary T-Allen said...

The best part of that whole demo was what Sonnie typed on separate lines! I laughed so hard...
that my stomach jiggled.

Ha!

P.S. I totally wanted to National Blog Posting Month, but my blog is currently suffering from cholera. I hope it doesn't die, but it might.

Ruby said...

WE WON'T LET IT DIE!!!

Chaybee said...

Hooray for dirty dishes and dirty laundry! From another wanna be stay at home mom!

Zay said...

mary...just for you if i had really committed the act of what i typed for the separate lines demo i would have said:

That's what I'm talking about!

Haha :)