Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween is Messy

In the spirit of regular blogging, i am going to inspire writing by posting some pictures.
Our Halloween usually lasts 2 weekends. This year, I entertained in Lufkin at the Museum of East Texas' Pumpkin Party as a clown.
My clown persona is "Whistlin' Dixie"...there's her outfit on the floor.

Make-up makes up a big mess! I'm glad i don't have to get out all of this stuff everyday!
Normal "still life" at our house: Tiny cowboy hats, Blue Afro Wigs, Gold eyelashes and random jewelry sprinkled about...

My Art desk was trashed after rushing to get R2D2 made for the Scare on the Square that same day!



We pulled it off...and Tready won first prize!
(Proud Mama asks: "Have i mentioned that a couple times before?" ) Probably.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

wow, you did a great job on that costume, congrats Tready!

Zay said...

Can I come over and just wear the blue afro wig for like 15 minutes?

:)

Mary T-Allen said...

Are those cloggin' shoes I see in yer hand there Ms. Dixie?! Also, have I mentioned before how cool and awesome Tready's costume is? It is. And Whistlin' Dixie ain't too shabby either.

KB said...

Wow! Tready's costume is amazing!