Sunday, August 15, 2010

up late again

since i couldn't sleep AGAIN, i figured that I'd get up and write about it.


A few hours ago, when i was tossing and turning, i decided to get up and look through old pictures. I time-traveled back through memories and hair colors, relived fun times and saw faces of people i will never see again. I found old college pictures, wedding pictures, family shots and party pix from every imaginable (and not so imaginable) occasion...but i couldn't find what i was looking for.


Until the last box.
My illusive friend...I didn't realize until tonight how terribly tricky she was about avoiding the camera. Somehow, she was caught on film.

This is my only picture of Ricann Clay. She came with Conny to visit Tread...just days old.

I think i can go to sleep now.

No comments: