Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cuteness, etc

So, yesterday Tready picked up a skirt that i had embellished with some patches and sequins.

He was really checking it out, so i seized the opportunity to toot my own horn.
(If you are ever having a bad day, or dealing with some self-esteem issues, tell a 4 year old about something you've done; they are the best, excitable audience-- ever!)

I told him that the skirt had some stains on it, so i decorated it to hide the stains and make it pretty again. I sewed pink & green flowers on it, along with some sparkly sequins and seed beads.

After careful study, he looked at me and said:
"I have a cool Spiderman patch you could sew on it."

Guess he's not into flowers & sequins.

1 comment:

Zay said...

I don't know how you don't smoosh the heck out of him every time he goes into the red on the cute meter.

speaking of cute kids...i think you'd like this site too: http://kazooisms.blogspot.com/