Monday, November 3, 2008

Here we go again...

Ah! A fresh new start on a brand-new blog! Sweet.

So what, if it's November and the year is rushing to an end? It's never too late for a fresh start, right? How long can one spend on a "fresh start" and it still remain fresh? Hmm....ok, so maybe I've got a not-so-fresh start here, but I'm starting over nonetheless.

Here's the deal: the entire year after a bout with Cancer is a Fresh Start. Everything you do after that experience is with renewed appreciation. Life is different from that point on.

My previous blog was all about that experience. All year, I have found my Knee-Bunion Adventures blog difficult to revisit. I have really missed writing, but whenever i'd open that site, it was an awkward place to be....and i think it's because it was looking back and not forward.

I'm ready to move on and talk about something else, so i've started this blog. Here's to fresh starts, and not-so-fresh starts everywhere!

5 comments:

Zay said...

Yay! Here's to fresh starts!

Chrissy said...

you can get fresh with me anytime, ruby. looking forward to following along! ;)

Mary T-Allen said...

Hooray for fresh starts indeed! I may make a fresh start on my old blog today, too!

Chaybee said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to have one of my favorite bloggers back in action. PS: You got gyped at Merci's costume contest. i demand a recount!

KB said...

I love fresh starts. It should have been my middle name!